Polyphony Digital yesterday revealed at an event in London that the next entry in its Gran Turismo series is coming to PS4 in November. The game will also be fully compatible with Playstation VR when it releases.
Sony gave an overview of the game as part of a corresponding blog post:
“GT Sport is the world’s first racing experience to be built from the ground up to bring global, online competitions sanctioned by the highest governing body of international motorsports, the FIA (Federation International Automobile). Create your legacy as you represent and compete for your home country or favorite manufacturer through multiple race classes, including GT3, Prototype, Rally, and more.”
In addition to the standard edition of the game, Sony will also be releasing a limited edition that’ll retail at $69.99 (or your regional equivalent) that contains the following:
- GT Sport Starter Pack (8x Cars) – Gain immediate access to cars within various race class, including GT4, Rally, and more
- $1M In-Game Credit – Build and customize your personalized garage
- Livery Sticker Pack – Bonus livery of numerous brands and logos
- 30x PS4 GT Sport Themed Avatars – Based on selected GT Sport featured vehicles
- Racing Helmet – For your customized driver profile
- Limited Edition Steel Book and Packaging
GT Sport launches on November 15 in North America, November 16 in Europe and November 18 in the UK.